Slow Falling Potion: Minecraft is one of the Most Popular games in the world, which has Millions of Engaged Players around the Globe. It has an Unlimited World to Explore from Tallest Mountain to the Deepest Oceans. If you have just started playing Minecraft and Looking for the Best Minecraft Blogs and tutorial Websites. Then, My Friend, You are in the Right Place.
In this article, We are going to see How To Make Slow Falling Potions (1:30 and 4 Min) in Minecraft, Splash Slow Falling Potions, and Lingering Slow Falling Potions. This Potion helps to Slow down the Falling entity and take No fall damage. This Potion can be Created for 1:30 Minutes and 4 Minutes.
Potion of Slow Falling (3:00) is available in the following versions of Minecraft:
|Java Edition (PC/MAC)
|Pocket Edition (PE)
|PS3 & PS4
Slow Falling Potion in Minecraft
When the Player drinks a falling Potion, It will give you a Slow Falling Effect.
Ingredient/ Recipe for Making Slow Falling Potion in MC
To Make a Slow-falling Potion, You will need the Following Ingredients.
- 1 Crafting Table (Made with 4 Wooden Plank)
- 1 Nether Wart (Found in Nether Fortress)
- 1 Brewing Stand (Made with 1 Blaze Rod & 3 Cobblestones)
- 3 Water Bottle (Made with Glass)
- 1 Phantom Membrane (Can be Obtained by Killing Phantom )
To Make a Variation of the falling Potion, You will Need the Following Materials.
- Redstone Dust
- Glowstone Dust
- Gun Powder
How to Make Slow Falling Potion in Minecraft
Let’s see a Step by step-by-step procedure to Make a Portion of Leaping in Minecraft.
3. Create a Brewing Stand: Craft a Brewing Stand by Placing a Blaze Rod in the centre of the top row and Cobblestone in the middle of the Crafting Table.
4. Place the Brewing Stand: Once crafted, place the Brewing Stand on the ground and Click on it to open the brewing menu.
5. Prepare Blaze Powder: Activate the Brewing Stand by placing Blaze Powder on the left side. You can create Blaze Powder with the help of 1 Blaze Rod.
6. Add Water Bottles: Place up to three Water Bottles at the bottom of the Brewing Stand. This allows you to brew multiple potions simultaneously.
7. Add Nether Wart: Add Nether Wart to the top slot of the Brewing Stand. This activates the Brewing Stand and will create an Awkward Potion.
8. Add Phantom Membrane at the Top of the Brewing Stand. Wait for the Progress bar to Complete. Once the progress process is accomplished, your bottle will now contain a Slow-falling Potion.
Make Potion of Slow Falling for 4 Min
To increase the Duration of Potion of Slow Falling in Minecraft from 1:30 to 4 Min, Add a Redstone Dust on the Top of the Brewing Stand. Once you add the Redstone dust, wait for the Brewing Process. When the progress bar is full, the bottle will contain a Slow Falling Potion for 8 Minutes.
Benefits of Using Slow Falling Potion
- Slow Falling Potion is very useful for fighting with Ender Dragon.
- You can jump from any Height, without getting a Single Damage.
- Splash Slow Falling Can be used on Mobs and zombies.
What are Slow Falling Potions in Minecraft?
Slow Falling Potion helps to Slow Down of Falling Speed of Entity in Minecraft.
What is a Recipe for Slow Falling Potion?
To make a Slow Falling Potion in Minecraft, You Will Need a Water Bottle, a nether Wart, and a phantom membrane.
So, this is All About the Slow Falling Potion in Minecraft. We cover almost all the topics regarding Slow Falling Potion, Recipe for Slow Falling Potion, and How to Make a Slow Falling Potion in Minecraft Java Edition and Pocket Edition. If you still have any Queries related to Minecraft Slow Falling Potion. Let us know in the Comment Section. Thank You.