Potion of Harming (Instant Damage) Potion in Minecraft: Minecraft is one of the Most Popular Games in the World and has Millions of Active Players around the Globe. You can craft and explore lots of things in Minecraft. If you have just started playing Minecraft and Looking for the Best Minecraft Blogs and tutorial Websites. Then, My Friend, You are in the Right Place.
In this article, we’re going to see how to make a Potion of Harming (Instant Damage) in Minecraft, a Recipe for Instant Damage in MC, and a Potion of Harming II. There are types of Harming Potion in Minecraft: Instant Damage & Instant Damage II.
Potion of Harming is available in the following versions of Minecraft:
|Java Edition (PC/MAC)
|Pocket Edition (PE)
|PS3 & PS4
Harming Potion in Minecraft
Harming Potion is a Negative Potion and Causes Damage to the Entity. When the Player drinks the Potion of Harming, it will give an Instant Damage effect and Reduce your 3 Heart. Similarly, Potion of Harming II reduces 6 Hearts from the Health Bar.
Instant Potion works opposite for the undead Mobs in Minecraft. Instead of getting Damaged, this Potion Heals Undead Mobs. This Potion can be useful to Heal your Mobs in Minecraft. You should be very careful while using this Potion.
Recipe for Making Harming Potion in MC
To Make a Portion of Instant Damage, we will need the following ingredients.
- 1 Brewing Stand (Made with 1 Blaze Rod & 3 Cobblestones)
- 1 Blaze Powder (Made with 1 Blaze Rod)
- Potion of Poison
- Fermented Spider Eye
To Make a Variation of Harming Potion, You will Need the Following Ingredients.
- Glowstone Dust
- Gun Powder
- Dragon Breath
How to Make Harming Potion in Minecraft
1. Craft a Crafting Table: Craft a Crafting Table using four Wooden Planks, which can be obtained from any type of wood found in both the Overworld and the Nether.
2. Set Up the Crafting Table: Place the Crafting Table on the ground and click to open the Crafting Table Menu.
3. Create a Brewing Stand: Craft a Brewing Stand by Placing a Blaze Rod in the centre of the top row and Cobblestone in the middle of the Crafting Table.
4. Place the Brewing Stand: Once crafted, place the Brewing Stand on the ground and Click on it to open the brewing menu.
5. Prepare Blaze Powder: Activate the Brewing Stand by placing Blaze Powder on the left side. You can create Blaze Powder with the help of 1 Blaze Rod.
8. Add Fermented Spider eye at the Top of the Brewing Stand. Fermented Spider Eye is Created with Sugar, Brown Mushroom, and Spider Eye.
9. Add a Potion of Poison at the Bottom of the Brewing Stand as Shown below. Wait for the Progress bar to Complete. Once the progress process is accomplished, your bottle will now contain a Potion of Harming (Instant Damage).
How to Make Instant Damage II Potion
Instant Damage Potion II is More Powerful and Damages 12 Points (6 Hearts) to the Entity. To Create an Instant Damage 2 Potion in Minecraft, Add a Glowstone Dust at the Top of the Brewing Stand along with Potion of Harming 1.
Make Splash & Leaping Harming Potion
if you want to make a Harming Splash Potion, Add a Gun Powder at the Top of the Brewing Stand. A single Harming Splash Potion can be used to give Damage players to Player Players and animals in Minecraft.
Benefits of Using Harming Potion
- Harming Potion can be Used to kill Animals by throwing Splash Potion on them.
- Harming Potion can be used to heal Zombie Villagers.
- Potion of Harming is also Known as Instant Damage Potion.
Does instant damage hurt the Ender Dragon?
NO, Ender Dragon is immune to potions and any Potions against Ender Dragon are Useless.
How to Make a Potion of Harming?
To Make a Potion of Harming, You will need a Brewing Stand, Blaze Powder, Potion of Poison, and Fermented Spider eye.
So, This is all about the Potion of Harming in Minecraft. We cover almost all the topics regarding Instant Damage Potion, How to Make a Potion of Harming, Harming Potion Recipe for Minecraft Pocket Edition, and Java Edition. If you still have any Queries related to Minecraft Lingering Potion. Let us know in the Comment Section.